If you have not registered your warranty for your Moultrie product, please click here. For more details about Moultrie's return policies please review the information below:
If you purchased your item directly thru Moultrie, you have 30 days from the date of purchase to return the item for refund.
For all other returns, please contact one of our service technicians through the SUBMIT A TICKET option at the bottom of the page, or give us a call and explain the problem you are encountering with your product. The technician will help to determine the next step based on your individual case and will provide you with further instructions. Information we will require:
- Full Name
- Non-PO Box Return Address
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Description of the Problem
- Completed copy of warranty form information or PROOF OF PURCHASE.
- If you are asked to send in your device, please include a COPY of the receipt and keep the original for your records.
- Please Be Advised: Remove all accessories (i.e., SD cards, batteries, solar panels, etc.) before shipping. Any accessories received by Moultrie cannot be returned.
- Please Be Advised: It is recommended that you ship your package in a traceable manner. If we do not have a record of receiving your product, you will be asked to provide tracking details. Moultrie will not be responsible for any products that we do not have a record of receiving.
- If you are asked to send your item into Moultrie for warranty replacement, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping. In return, Moultrie Feeders guarantees speedy service and will incur the cost to ship the replacement item back to you within the Continental United States. Replacements are warrantied for the remainder of the original warranty period.
- Moultrie Feeders' warranty does not cover items that have been abused or previously repaired by someone other than Moultrie Feeders.
- Please Be Advised: International customers may be subject to duties, fees and taxes assessed to any returns - whether in or out of warranty - as imposed by their home country. Moultrie has no control over these charges and must comply with the laws of the countries that we service. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
Warranty Coverage: Our warranties cover manufacturer’s defects as determined upon testing at the sole discretion of Moultrie. If the product is determined to be defective, Moultrie will replace the product. If a same model replacement is not available, we will substitute with the closest equivalent model. This excludes any sale or refurbished items.
Warranty Disclaimer: Our warranties do not cover any failures or defects caused by one or more of the following: incorrect installations, abuse, alterations or modifications not performed by Moultrie, poor handling, misuse, accidents, improper packaging, abnormal use, insects, wildlife damage, incidental physical damage, shock, power failures/surges, lightning or weather-related conditions. Warranty does not apply to any product or part thereof where the original serial number has been altered, modified, defaced or removed. Warranty does not cover damage or loss as a result of transportation of the products.
Super Pro Magnum Feeder Kit: Limited lifetime Warranty applies to this product solely.
All other Moultrie Feeder and Camera Accessories: Standard 1-year warranty from date of purchase.
Discounted and Refurb Products: All discounted and refurbished items purchased from Moultrie are covered for 90-days from date of purchase. If you have not registered your warranty, you will be required to provide receipt of purchase.
Still Need More Information? We’re Here to Help! Use the link below to Contact Us.