Is your feeder clogging up? Please see the information we have below on why that is happening and how to correct it.
Our Feeders Use ¼” Whole Kernel Corn
- Anything bigger or smaller can cause the feeder to clog or bridge.
- Cracked corn can get jammed under the spin plate and cause the spin plate not to move.
- Corn with settlement (powder/dust) can eventually stack up and cause the feeder to jam.
- Corn will sit at the bottom of the metal barrel and can potentially mold.
- To prevent this from happening you can invest in an internal funnel. This is only for barrels.
Moisture in Barrel/Hopper
- Lid not pressed down firmly
- Lid not twisted all the way down
- Hopper top and hopper bottom not pressed together firmly
Still Need More Information? We’re Here to Help! Use the link below to Contact Us.