If your Moultrie Camera will not power on, or the display is unreadable, please follow the instructions below to correct it:
Check the voltage on your batteries with a multimeter.
- Each battery should be at least 1.5 volts. Sometimes batteries show a high percentage battery life, but if one of the batteries is lower than 1.5 volts, it can cause the power source to the camera to be weak.
Make sure you are using Moultrie recommended batteries.
- Through extensive testing we have learned that Energizer or Moultrie batteries (Alkaline or Lithium) perform the best in our cameras.
Perform a hard reset on your camera.
- Remove the batteries and the SD card from the camera.
- With the batteries and SD card removed, turn on the camera on for one minute (either use On, Quick Start or Custom Start modes).
- After one minute is up, turn the camera back off, insert the batteries and the SD card.Turn the camera on.
Still Need More Information? We’re Here to Help! Use the link below to Contact Us.