Please follow the troubleshooting below if your camera is not taking pictures, not counting down, or displays a card error / no memory:
Check your camera's battery life.
- If the batteries are lower than 30% it is possible the camera will not function correctly.
Make sure the LOCK switch on the SD card is in the UP position.
- If the switch on the card is in the down position the SD Card is locked.
Make sure you are using a Moultrie recommended SD Card.
- Moultrie recommends using up to class 10, and up to a 32GB SD Card. Do not use MICRO cards or HIGH PERFORMANCE cards.
Format your SD Card.
- To format your SD Card (erase images), go to delete photos in your camera and select yes. If you receive an error, try 2 more times. If you are still having trouble, change the SD card and format the new one in the camera prior to setting it up.
Remove the white security strip inside the door.
- Ensure you don't have a white security strip inside the door panel that is pressing on any buttons.
Still Need More Information? We’re Here to Help! Use the link below to Contact Us.