Moultrie’s Leveling Feeder Leg is designed to work with square-legged Moultrie tripod feeders. Many prime feeder locations aren’t level, which leaves the feeder leaning to one side. This can cause issues with feed not funneling into the feeder kit properly and also affects the pattern of the feed dispensed. The Leveling Feeder Leg inserts into the downhill feeder leg and can be adjusted in 1” increments to perfectly level the feeder. The leveling leg features a special feeder foot with aggressive steel “teeth” that bite into the ground for a solid hold. The Leveling Feeder Leg also comes with an adapter to fit larger 1.5” square legs.
Watch Our Video
- Fast and easy installation, no tools required
- Adjustable in 1” increments
- Levels feeder on uneven terrain
- Aggressive feeder foot designed to bite and hold in the ground
- Includes adapter for larger 1.5” square legs
- Compatible with all square-legged Moultrie Feeders
Still Need More Information? We’re Here to Help! Use the link below to Contact Us.