Moultrie Feeders use ¼” Whole Kernel Corn. Please see below for further information about our recommended feed types.
- Anything bigger or smaller can cause the feeder to clog or bridge.
- Cracked Corn can get jammed under the spin plate and cause the plate not to move.
- Corn with settlement (powder/dust) can eventually stack up and cause the feeder to jam.
- Corn will sit at the bottom of the metal barrels and can potentially mold. To prevent this you can invest in an Internal Funnel. This is only for Barrels.
- Moisture in Barrel/Hopper:
- Lid Not Pressed Down Firmly
- Lid not twisted all the way down
- Hopper top and bottom not pressed together firmly
Still Need More Information? We’re Here to Help! Use the link below to Contact Us.